Friday, September 24, 2010

BARBARA STEELE: I LUNGHI CAPELLI DELLA MORTE-THE LONG HAIR OF DEATH (1964)

A woman is accused of witchcraft and put to death. Her older daughter knows the reason is the Lord's sexual desire for her. She confronts him and is also killed. A younger daughter is spared and taken in by the killers. Once she is of age, she is married to the lord's worthless son. The older daughter mysteriously returns from the dead during a thunderstorm and begins to avenge her mother's murder.


































2 comments:

  1. All right, I'm building a time machine so I can go back to when these Steele films were being made. Then I'm going to somehow meet Ms Steele, so I can wine and dine her.... she is so fine.... (and a great actress too)
    r/e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say I love this blog. I just came upon it recently and am so happy that you've highlighted these wonderful movies. I'm also a bit envious of your encounter with Barbara Steele. Thanks for all the wonderful screen captures! ~ Mark

    ReplyDelete